Open Day – European Research Council
The Open Day – European Research Council, aims to inform about the funding opportunities of the European Research Council. It is aimed at all Teacher-Researchers of the Lusophone Group and has the objective of making known the funding opportunities of the European Research Council, as well as its eligibility criteria and the respective deadlines.
It is an initiative organised by the Instituto Lusófono de Investigação e Desenvolvimento (ILIND), to be held, via zoom, on November 27th, 2020, at 15:00H.
- Good Research Practice (O.S. nº117/2018 );
- Presentation Starting Grants;
- Presentation Consolidator Grants;
- Presentation Advanced Grants;
- Presentation Synergy Grants;
- Clarification of doubts.
- Constança Barroso – ULHT – Science Manage