Mental Health at Work: emergency or urgency?
We hereby inform and invite the entire scientific and academic community to participate in the Seminar Mental Health at Work: emergency or urgency?, promoted by the Lusófona University in partnership with CEAD Francisco Suárez, to be held on 27 April 2022, at the premises of the Faculty of Law of the Lusófona University of Humanities and Technologies (ULHT), in the city of Lisbon, Portugal (Campo Grande, 376).
Date/Time of Performance
- April 27th – 6 pm to 8 pm
- Law Faculty of the Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies – Auditorium Professor José Araújo
Interventions – Welcome:
- Professor José de Faria Costa, President of CEAD and Director of the
Law Faculty, Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies
- “Mental health: work, society and prevention” Dr. Paulo Estragadinho, CDT
- “Mental health at work: interactions and interdependencies”. Dr. António de Sousa Uva, occupational physician, immunoallergologist and Full Professor
- “Occupational risks and mental health”. Doctor Emília Telo, ACT
Commentators / facilitators:
- Doctors Carlos Poiares and Marlene Mendes, professors at the Faculty of
Law Faculty of Lusófona University
- Initiative of the research line “Individuality, Solidarity, Law
(coordinated by Professor António Monteiro Fernandes)