Call for proposals 2021 – limited/restricted to national Data Protection Authorities on reaching out to stakeholders in data protection legislation
CERV-2021-DATA Next Deadline: 09 September 2021
Global Budget: 1.85 M€
Building on experience gained from the calls for proposals launched in the Framework of the 2014-2020 REC Programme (2017, 2019 and 2020) and in view of implementing the conclusions of the above-mentioned report on the GDPR, actions under this call should aim to further support activities carried out by national data protection authorities Priorities:
- to facilitate the implementation of GDPR obligations by small and medium-sized enterprises.
- to raise awareness about the GDPR among the general public.
Helping national Data Protection authorities reach out to businesses and the general public by:
- supporting activities carried out by national data protection authorities to facilitate the implementation of GDPR obligations by small and medium-sized enterprises; these activities can in particular include providing practical guidance, templates, and digital tools aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises that can be replicated in other Member States;
- supporting activities carried out by data protection authorities to raise awareness of the GDPR among the general public.
Interventions to raise awareness of the GDPR among the general public shall take into account a gender-equality perspective 4 in their design and implementation. This entails to apply due diligence to gender specific issues in all areas, including but not limited to:
- the communication and exchange of information, in particular paying attention to the inclusivity of language.
- collection and presentation of data disaggregated by sex.
Successful projects should ensure easy access to and wide dissemination of their results to all groups of society including minorities, and specifically people with disabilities.
European community funding
The Community provisional funding available for the call for proposals is:
- 1,85 Million EUR (Global Budget)
All the important deadlines
- 09 September 2021 – in 2 months (Deadline for the presentation of proposals)
Further information about the call
Official webpage of the call
- Call for proposals (Legal base)
Organisations eligible to participate
Opened to the following bodies or institutes with legal status established in the covered areas:
- Any legal organisation
Bodies or institutes must have their registered legal seat in one of the countries taking part in the Programme which are:
- European Union (EU)